The Highlands Theatre Group has been around in various forms since the 1960’s, making it the longest serving theatre group in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
We share our rich history with over 1,500 performers and crew over the years. Below you will find information on the various productions through our years of operation.
HTG gratefully acknowledges the archival work of member Mark Davidson and sincerely thanks him for his on-going efforts.
- Click on the show images to find out more about each show.
- Each image will take you to the page of shows produced in that decade
- Where available, each show contains a program and images.
- Click on the program to view the official show program.
- Click on individual images to view in greater detail.
The normal season plans were interrupted in 2020 by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. Originally planned were four productions (Love Letters, Jesus Christ Superstar, Nunsense and 12 Angry Jurors) however, when Government regulations required a shutdown of theatrical (among other) events, the season plans were suspended.
At the time restrictions were lifted to the point mounting a production was possible, it was determined Love Letters was the easiest to produce with the remaining time available.