Associate membership is available to anyone (subject to the terms and conditions) as an audience, cast or crew member. Membership fees go towards our insurance cover for performers and volunteers.
Performers who are cast in a role, may be required to pay an additional production fee to cover script printing and costume hire costs.
- Ability to be cast and take part in HTG Productions
- Access to exclusive ticket pre-sales and discounts
- Members Only event invitations
- Any other benefits as determined by the Committee
Terms and Conditions
- Anyone may become an Associate Member on payment of $25 (Concession $20 for student card and pension card holders).
- Associate Membership is for a Calendar Year (1 January to 31 December) regardless of joining date.
- Membership fees are due at the end of the Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- Only individuals may become Associate Members, not organisations or families.
Each year, the Committee reviews the Associate Member list and issues invitations to those members who have demonstrated a commitment to the aims and objectives of the Group, have paid their Associate Membership Fees, and have no outstanding financial or property debt to the Group. A Full Member must also have served 12 months as an Associate Member to be eligible.
The current year’s Associate Membership fee serves as a joining fee and annual fee for that year.
Members are entitled to all benefits afforded to Associate Members, plus the right to vote, the right to serve on the Committee, and any other benefits decided by the Committee.
According to the Constitution if any member is not financial for a period greater than three (3) months, their membership is cancelled.
Certain individuals who show a dedicated commitment to the Highlands Theatre Group may be awarded Life Membership. Decisions to award Life Membership are made at the sole discretion of the current Committee.
Life Memberships have all the benefits of Full Members without the need to remain financial.
Life Memberships are awarded at the Annual General Meeting.