COVID-19 Safe Plan - Love Letters
As a 5-star establishment, Gibraltar Hotel Bowral exercises their own precautions and policy in relation to the safety of visitors to their premises. In addition to these, HTG have instituted the following measures in relation to COVID19 and our production of ‘Love Letters.’ Our priority is also the health and safety of our audience, cast and crew.
- The venue for ‘Love Letters’ is The Observatory at Gibraltar Hotel Bowral.
- Using the 1 person per 4sqm metre rule, the maximum amount of people allowed into the room is 38 including cast, crew and staff. HTG will monitor and not exceed this number.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for patrons to use each time they enter the room.
- Patrons will be greeted and recorded by an HTG member (COVID Safe Marshal) on arrival on our prepared guest list, who is responsible for overseeing adherence to this policy.
- A separate entry and exit corridor to the room will be designated.
- Patrons will be escorted to their pre-purchased designated seat by an HTG member. Those queueing will be asked to do so in a socially distanced manner.
- Seating will be in predetermined booking groups. Each group will be distanced at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Patrons, as a condition of entry, will be asked to remain seated unless moving directly to use the hotel facilities. No inter group mingling is permitted as per Government Guidelines, which will be monitored by the COVID Safe Marshall
- No self-serve food or beverage facilities are to be provided. Refreshments are available to be purchased individually from Hotel outlets.
- Clean bathroom facilities are located just outside the room provided by the Hotel.
- Performers and crew will be requested to undergo a temperature test prior to each performances
- Performers and crew will sanitise and be at an appropriate distance from the audience.
- Performers and crew will not mingle with the audience unless from the same household.